Owner was diagnosed with pretty serious health issues shortly after opening this fitness club less than 6 months ago. This is her second branch and she has finally accepted the difficult reality that it is not possible for her to put in the work and full attention into this new facility that she would like.
- this is not one of those dirty, sleazy gyms
- building completely and lovingly renovated less than 5 months ago.
- everything was brand new when it opened and remains in great condition
- spotless change room and toilets
- the owner takes a lot of pride in presenting a gym that is immaculate and welcoming to her customers.
Everything ready .. just walk in and grow the business:
- group exercise classes are all set up
- hard-working group of trainers are in place
- very lucrative Personal Training program. From her first branch, the gym has a very good reputation for it's PT compared to the low quality training that most of the other gyms provide.
LOCATION of this fitness club:
- it is right in the city center
- at one of the busiest intersections of the city.
- lots of free parking, which is a rarity in the city center.
- the tourist business has not been explored yet (i.e. working with the many, many hotels and guesthouses in the immediate and not so immediate area).
- lots of future personal training business to explore (the word-of-mouth is getting stronger and stronger)
- currently, owner is undercharging for Personal Training (one of the cheapest in the city). She had plans to increase the price (ask for details)
- very smart business strategy for her Personal Training program.
- lots of business owners, banks, hotels have yet to be approached (and there are a lot of all of these in the immediate area)
This is a niche market fitness club. One that has no competitor in the city. But it is a huge niche. The continued success of her busy first club (which is outside the city) is a testament to this.
Please be advised that you must be willing to put in the work for this business to reach it’s full potential. The owner is willing to show the new owner everything that is needed to succeed. It is a formula that she used in her first club which continues to be very successful. Or you can do your own thing.
Owner not asking for key money:
- the price is what she paid for renovation of the property plus equipment plus extra for the already established running business
- usually the key money for buying a business in the city center can be in the millions
On Main Road about 50m from busiest intersection
Independent 2-storey building that is part of a hotel. This building is on the main road.
Reason For Selling:
Owner has health issues that have to be addressed