Worldwide Jewelry Manufacturing and Distribution Business for Sale
Listing No. 066-01-08-001
• Business: Jewelry Manufacturing and Distribution
• Location: Bangkok, Thailand
• Features: This is a very well established jewelry business having started back in 1994 and has now grown its brand into a 100% wholesale worldwide business where 98% of its sales are exported from Thailand. It has a very strong team of employees with the Factory Manager having been with the company for 20 years and other managers from 6 to 9 years. There are also 3 foreigner workers who have been with the company for 4 to 6 years. The company has a very good rapport with Thai government offices.
The factory is located on the outskirts of Bangkok and the building itself is included in the freehold sale. The factory can produce at peak capacity around 20,000 pieces per month made from precious and semi-precious stones mounted in gold and silver. Currently, it is producing around 8.500 pieces Individual jewelry items vary in weight, for example one of the product lines is 30gm on its own, however current production is an average weight of 4gm per piece, or 32kg of product per month.
The factory uses CRM system (Customer Relationship Management) to track all the history of customers logging their purchases and communication. The CRM is also linked to an ERP bar-code system (Enterprise Resource Planning) that tracks each product made in the factory from manufacturing to delivery. The company exports jewelry world-wide with its biggest markets currently being Europe and the US. Included in the sale is around 400,000 3D digital models, 3,000 master models and the full database of clients with around 800 warm lead and 10,000 retail shops and wholesalers contacts.
There are some options with this freehold sale offer:
1. Instead of buying the freehold property, it is available for SALE and RENT, where the business is purchased and the premises are rented.
2. Instead of buying the freehold property, the business can be purchased without the premises. In this case, a buyer would be required to relocate to a new or existing premises.
3. The same owner also owns a chain of jewelry retails stores in Thailand and these may be purchased additionally if required (regardless of whether or not the property is purchased or leased).
Please ask us for more information about any or all of these options.
• Tenure: Business for Sale (Freehold Property)
• Asking Price: THB 40,000,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more detailed information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)